1. Though all Richbox products are waterproof tested(4m/10min per peice) to meet stated claims before out of factory, your device can still be damaged.
2. Prior to installation, please water test your case.
4. Before submerging in water, please make sure the front and back cases are snapped in place and all plugs are closed in properly.
5. In case where tempered glass screen protector affects sound quality, we suggest that you remove all protectors and shields.
6. When echo or low volume occurs during usage, please turn of the Setting --> General --> Accessibility -->Phone Noise Cancellation →OFF.
7. This product only supports Original Equipment Manufacturer charger, third party charger may not be compatible due to difference of plug size.
8. When using a third party headphone please use the headphone adaptor enclosed(No Waterproof).
9. To adjust the mute button, please use the silent tool enclosed.
10. Please clean the case with water or soapy water and dry immediately and discard damaged Richbox cases.
11. Accessories: Cleaning Kit, Strap, Silent Tool, Headphone Adapter.
12. Richbox does not warrant that you expose your device to hazards at your own risk.
13. This is a consumable Product. Richbox does not warrant damages caused by human behavior including and not limited to scratch,
hit and cracks on the case and phone malfunction or water damage.
Richbox does not warrant your electronic devices in all conditions. Because individual test results may vary.
Richbox, its distributors and suppliers hold no responsibility for liability caused by the use of our products.
Therefore, Richbox assumes no responsibilities and will not be liable for direct or indirect damages or loss of
data while using our product. The responsibility of Richbox and its distributors and suppliers is limited to the
product's invoice price.